The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Marketing Executive: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• To create making campaign and incentive
• To drive circulation across the chanel
• To extend and optimize distribution network
• To take plan and incentive to reinforce all the branches notoriety of the company
• To monitoring and report on circulation
• Management of supply/sales figures based on internal budgets;
• Working closely with Distribution Manager to ensure smooth operations daily;
• Drive circulation growth through sound trade marketing plans;
• Liaising with the production department to ensure transition of newspaper from printer to newsstand;
• Updating various weekly and monthly internal reports;
• Overseeing the operations of the Bike squad and sustaining growth in sales;
• Developing small project proposals targeting direct consumers;
• Ad hoc work issued by the Circulation Director.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or an equivalent degree
• At least 2 years experience in Sales & Marketing
• Very good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
• Pleasant personality , positive attitude and open minded
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self confident and hardworking
• Computer literacy -MS word, Excel
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of July 31, 2014 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.