The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Marketing Executive: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• To create making campaign and incentive
• To drive circulation across the chanel
• To extend and optimize distribution network
• To take plan and incentive to reinforce all the branches notoriety of the company
• To monitoring and report on circulation
• Management of supply/sales figures based on internal budgets;
• Working closely with Distribution Manager to ensure smooth operations daily;
• Drive circulation growth through sound trade marketing plans;
• Liaising with the production department to ensure transition of newspaper from printer to newsstand;
• Updating various weekly and monthly internal reports;
• Overseeing the operations of the Bike squad and sustaining growth in sales;
• Developing small project proposals targeting direct consumers;
• Ad hoc work issued by the Circulation Director.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or an equivalent degree
• At least 2 years experience in Sales & Marketing
• Very good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
• Pleasant personality , positive attitude and open minded
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self confident and hardworking
• Computer literacy -MS word, Excel
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of July 31, 2014 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.
Those who make the journey almost 100km from Preah Vihear province’s capital Tbaeng Meanchey to the 11th century remains of Preah Khan Kompong Svay will be richly rewarded.