The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Marketing Executive: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• To create making campaign and incentive
• To drive circulation across the chanel
• To extend and optimize distribution network
• To take plan and incentive to reinforce all the branches notoriety of the company
• To monitoring and report on circulation
• Management of supply/sales figures based on internal budgets;
• Working closely with Distribution Manager to ensure smooth operations daily;
• Drive circulation growth through sound trade marketing plans;
• Liaising with the production department to ensure transition of newspaper from printer to newsstand;
• Updating various weekly and monthly internal reports;
• Overseeing the operations of the Bike squad and sustaining growth in sales;
• Developing small project proposals targeting direct consumers;
• Ad hoc work issued by the Circulation Director.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or an equivalent degree
• At least 2 years experience in Sales & Marketing
• Very good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
• Pleasant personality , positive attitude and open minded
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self confident and hardworking
• Computer literacy -MS word, Excel
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of July 31, 2014 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.