We, a leading petroleum company in Cambodia, are seeking dynamic and professional candidates to fill the vacant positions of Marketing Executives (10 posts).
• Response for daily outdoor sales activity and client orders
• Visit to customers regularly
• Maintain good and constant communication with customers
• Reflect market trend of customer to a sales prospect
• Find target customers and increase sales volume
• Prepare planning and reporting of sales activity
• Bachelor Degree of Marketing or related field
• Managerial and leadership skill
• 3 years professional working experience in outdoor sales
• Able to approach customers
• Honest and hard working
• Good English and understand of Mandarin is a plus
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office, Internet and E-mail
• Can work under pressure
• Salary and Benefits are negotiable and depend on the professional working experience.
Interested candidates should submit CV and cover letter with supporting certificates and two new photographs (4 X 6) to Human Resource Department, KAMPUCHEA TELA Head Office, # 9, Nehru Blvd (215), Sangkat Phsar DepoIII, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications: 25 December 2013 at 5:30PM
Detail Information: 023 428 739 / 023 369 888.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".