Major Cineplex is the largest cinema in Thailand and currently we have more than five hundred screens. We are now looking for talented and dynamic people who can generate and execute ideas to build truly competitive advantages to make our company outstanding.
*Number of hiring: 1 based in Phnom Penh
1. Modify, Check and adjust POSM solution to increase accuracy and reduce management time.
2. Manage strategic plan activity to support cinema branding through all prospects.
3. Analyze the effective cinema branding activity to find for the better solution
4. Coordinate with sponsor provide add up benefit to loyalty and regular customer on special events and promotions. Also find sponsor to add up to concession.
5. Plan every budget spending to maximize the contribution to reach strategic goal
6. Build up and maintain a good relationship with press, stars, producer, distributor and corporate HORECA
7. Perform other related duties as required
- Hold bachelor degree or Master degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum three years experiences
- Ability to work in longer and flexible hour
- Strong communication skill with a wide variety of organizations/ companies
- Ability to lead and to contributes to the team
- English literacy is a must
Interested candidate please submit CV and cover letter with a recent photo to #35-37, Street 214, Sangkat Beung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or via email@example.com
Deadline for submission: 15 September, 2014
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".