EFG (Express Food Group) Co., Ltd is the leading international food franchise operator in Cambodia operating: The Pizza Company, Swensen’s Ice-Cream, BBQ-Chicken, Dairy Queen, and Costa Coffee Parlor 37 branches in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanouk Ville, and Battambong with more than 1,000 employees working in standardization environment. Due to our business is the rapid growth and expansion, we are currently seeking dynamic candidates with relevant experiences for following:
Position: Marketing Officer/Executive (03 Positions)
Location: Phnom Penh
❖ Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To effectively participate in implement yearly Marketing Communication Plan and within budget of the company’s food chain brand.
- To make sure that promotional campaigns being correctly implemented at the store level.
- To follow up and conduct surveys on competitor’s advertising and promotional activities; do consumer research; and analyse the company’s promotional campaign results.
- To manage overall media relations for the company achieving of frequent, timely and positive media coverage; and to closely monitor for the company media placement.
- Taking care of the interactions between the company and the public by setting up press conferences, giving out newsletters and brochures and organizing an open house once in a while
❖ Qualifications & Experiences Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relevant fields.
- At least 3-year experiences similar to position.
- Experience in writing, editing, proof-reading and designing communication documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, conveying messages to different audiences using diverse media.
- Experience with budgets and forecasting
Interested candidate is requested to submit a cover letter, expected wage and detailed CV with current photo, not later than June 30, 2014, to EFG-Human Resource Department.
Address: No. 27, St. 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
Tel: +855-(0) 23-88 34 88-9 / Fax: +855-(0) 23-42 67 52 / Mobile: +855-(0) 78-825 222
E-mail: Sokyeang.L@firstname.lastname@example.org / Website: www.efg.com.kh
EFG (Express Food Group) Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.