International Media Services and Consulting Group Co., Ltd (IMS) is a smart and reliable agency in Cambodia, which offers Media Monitoring, Creative Services, Graphic Design, Copywriting, 3D Animation, Spot Production, Post Production, Voiceover, Event Planning, Public Relations, Research and Development. To cope with expanded business plans, we are now seeking dynamic, energetic, and self motivated candidates to fill the following positions urgently:
MEDIA ASSISTANT (3 Posts)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Find new clients and show them about our services
• Discuss with clients about what they need
• Analyze the concepts of clients and generate ideas with the team
• Prepare advertising plans and schedules for publication
• Liaise with all publication institutions
• Follow up and check media plans and report monthly to clients
• Other duties assigned by supervisor or department head
• Bachelor Degree of Marketing or any related fields
• Good in communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to work hard, flexible and able to work under pressure
• Related experience is beneficial
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending your Cover Letter and CV with recent photo and expected salary to Human Resources Department at #2AD, St.29cc, Sangkat Chomchao, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 093 39 78 73.
Closing Date: 28th February 2014 at 17:00 PM
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".