The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is supporting the Cambodian Ministry of Women's Affairs to change attitudes and prevent violence so that women and girls can feel safe in their homes, in the workplace and in their communities. The DFAT supported, Prevention of Intimate Partner Violence Program (PIPV), seeks to reduce rates of IPV by promoting comprehensive primary prevention strategies and interventions that reduce or eliminate specific risk factors (alcohol abuse and media exposure) and strengthen or establish protective factors for the prevention of IPV.
The Asia Foundation is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for the PIPV Program.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
• Design and develop M&E Results Framework;
• Develop a detailed M&E work plan;
• Design and develop baseline and endline KAP surveys;
• Develop strategies, tools, and mini-assessments for further data and information that needs to be gathered;
• Conduct and prepare final PIPV Program evaluation report and PowerPoint presentation.
• Demonstrated monitoring and evaluation experience in the field of violence against women, gender, or VAW commune-level interventions;
• Extensive knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodologies, both quantitative and qualitative;
• Experience in designing and implementing multi-site monitoring and evaluation;
• Experience working with and maintaining good relations with international, national and local counterparts and beneficiaries;
• Excellent writing and communications skills, and the ability to document clearly and succinctly for internal and external audiences;
• Fluency in English language.
To apply for this consultancy please send the following documents to Ms. Erin Bourgois at email@example.com
• A CV/resume
• A concise cover letter explaining why the applicant is qualified for the job, including a proposed per diem consultant fee
A detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) is available upon request. Applications should be submitted by June 5,2015 with the subject line: "Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist."
The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".