• Exciting long term opportunity on an Australian Aid funded donor project
• CompetitiveCambodian market remuneration and conditions
• Position based in Phnom Penh with provincial travel
The Cambodia Ending Violence Against Women (EVAW) Program is a multi-year investment funded by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT) working with the Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) through the Ministry of Women’s Affairs (MOWA) to reduce violence against women. The goal of the EVAW program is ‘sustained reduction in violence against women in Cambodia’.
URS has been appointed as the Implementing Service Provider for the EVAWprogram and we are seeking suitably qualified individuals for the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)/Communcations Coordinator
Applicants must have:
• At least 5 years experience providing program/project management services in similar roles;
• Experience in the design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects, preferably EVAW related.
• Working with government, particularly MOWA and civil society partners.
• A strong understanding of cultural and and socio political conditions affecting women in Cambodia.
• Proven problem solving skills in complex operating environments
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Khmer.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
• Master degree in appropriate related discipline/s or equivalent (preferred).
• A valid driving licence.
You must have working rights in Cambodia to apply.
For further information on these roles and to apply go to http://www.ap.urscorp.com/InternationalDevelopment/ProjectRecruitment and enter the job code:622.
Applications close 24th July, 2014.
Enquiries can be directed to [email protected]