The Project for Capacity Development for Implementing the Organic Law at Capital and Provincial Level (PILAC 2) of the NCDD with the support of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) contributes to the advancement of the decentralization and de-concentration (D&D) reform through establishing the capacity to formulate the five-year development plans and three-year investment programs at the provincial level. The duration of the project is five (5) years from March 2010 to March 2015.
Vacancy of National Research Assistant of Public Administration
JICA-PILAC 2 team is looking for a qualified person for the position of National Researcher of D&D Reform and Development Plan at provincial level. The person will assist Japanese experts and project team members from the Ministry of Interior and other ministries in conducting the research on D&D Reform and Development Plan at provincial level, and coordinating PILAC2 activities with other development partners. The persons with the following qualifications will be considered. Highly motivated and young persons with the master or higher degree in relevant fields are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications of candidates:
• Holder of master or higher degree in public administration, law, public finance, development policy, development studies or other relevant fields. It is advantageous if an applicant has the degree of overseas university, particularly, in English-speaking countries.
• Excellent English skills in conversation, reading and business writings. Submission of English certificate such as TOEFL or TOEIC is highly appreciated.
• Experience in research or work for the public sector or other relevant organizations.
• Experience or knowledge of the public sector and local administration.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as a team member
• The person who can travel to countryside alone for research and survey
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, and E-mail)
• Strong commitment to assigned tasks is required
Application packages including CV written in English, an English certificate (if available), and letter of interest must be sent to the following e-mail address by 31st May, 2014.
Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Application packages will not be returned to applicants.
JICA-PILAC2 Office, Building of General Department of Local Admi-nistration in Ministry of Interior, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamcar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, [Tel/Fax] 023-720-063
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.