IDP Education (Cambodia), with its global network of more than 75 offices in 31 countries, is seeking suitably qualified applicants for the post of New Zealand Scholarship Project Officer.
• A university degree (preferably from New Zealand)
• Two year project management experience
• Excellent command of English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
• Flexibility (i.e. adjusting to changing circumstances and working on a changing variety of tasks)
• Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning/professional development
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CVs and Cover Letters to Mr. Theara Chea, HR Coordinator, IDP office, # 657 Kampuchea Krom Blvd., Phnom Penh or to email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 6 January, 2014 www.cambodia.idp.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".