The U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh is seeking an individual for the Nurse position for the Health Unit, Department of State.
The incumbent performs professional nursing duties in Health Unit. The incumbent will have responsibility of all aspects of the Embassy Medical Unit Program including providing supportive care and treatment, health education and preventive health care.
Salary: The annual salary range for this position is USD 14,914 - 23,117.
1. University Degree in Nursing or Medicine is required.
2. Three years of work experience in a busy medical setting is required.
3. Level IV (fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Khmer are required. Language proficiency will be tested. Must be fluent in use of professional medical terminology.
4. Must have expert knowledge in the use of medical office equipment, i.e., pulse and oxygen units and knowledge in conducting vision screening, blood pressure testing, and other medical procedures. Must be able to participate in continuing professional study and attendance at workshops to update medical knowledge and be discrete and maintain medical confidentially and be resourceful and dependable.
5. Must have professional nursing abilities and be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Must have good computer skills, including ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The application deadline is February 02, 2016. Interested candidates must submit applications by email to [email protected] using the “Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174)” form. The application form and complete details on this position can be found at http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/employment_opportunities.html.
Note: All Ordinarily Resident (OR) applicants must have the required work and/or residency permits to be eligible for consideration.