C.P.I. Ltd, a medium size manufacturer in business for 15 years and located in Stung Mean Chey needs an experienced Office Manager.
Duties include supervision of a small number of staff performing accounting, human resource, and data analysis tasks.
• Appropriate University qualification in management.
• At least 3 years’ experience in management role.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Knowledge and extensive practice in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Experience with computer accounting sysytems.
• Proficiency in Khmer and English languages including reading, writing and speaking.
Commensurate with qualification and experience.
Apply by sending C.V. to.
The General Manager
Telephone: 012 515 244
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".