Kampuchea Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Auditors (KICPAA) is a National Accountancy Body in Cambodia which is under supervision of Ministry of Economy and Finance. Currently, KICPAA is seeking one qualified and experienced candidate to fulfill the position of Operation Manager based in Phnom Penh.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Provides general oversight of all the institute activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a functioning and efficient Institute;
• Assures a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality staff and volunteers. Assures process for selecting, development, motivating, and evaluating staff and volunteers;
• Assists Board to develop policies, strategic plan, law, regulations, and other procedures as needed;
• Maintains the values and enhances awareness of the KICPAA brand locally and internationally;
• Reports the performance to the Board monthly;
• Assures the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant laws, policies and regulations;
• Keeps the Board fully informed on the condition of KICPAA and on all the important factors;
• Recommends staffing and financing to the Board. In accordance with Board approval, recruits personnel, negotiates contracts, and proposes appropriate salary structures;
• Specifies accountabilities for management personnel (whether paid or volunteer) and evaluates performance regularly;
• Helps the Board articulate its own role and accountabilities and that of its committees and individual members, and helps evaluate performance regularly;
• Ensures good relationship with government, private sectors, partners, and other stakeholders
• Bachelor Degree with minimum of 5 years experience in senior management position. Master Degree, CPA, ACCA or CA is an advantage.
• Experience in academic profession is more preferable
• Excellent in problem identification and solution and good analytical skills
• English Proficiency
• Willing to work under pressure
Application information and Closing Date:
• Interested candidates, please kindly send C.V through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or place your hardcopy at KICPAA address: Street 92, SangkatWat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh before or by 31 Jan 2014. Softcopy is preferred.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".