AMK Microfinance Institution is the largest microfinance institution in Cambodia with number of customers over 400,000, more than 2,000 staff, and branch offices in every province in the country.
Job Title : Operations Manager
Report to : Head of Branchless Banking & Channel Management
Location : Head Office
Closing Date : January 25, 2016
• Reinforce a high standard of the efficient and effective management of all AMK’s ATM houses, branch and sub-branch offices.
• Reinforce the implementation of back-office and front-office policies and procedures at Over-the-Counter (OTC) at all offices to ensure a high quality standard of customer service and a compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines provided.
• Work with other related stakeholders to deal with customer complaints that cannot be solved by the front line staff.
• Collect feedback from all front line staffs and evaluating the effectiveness of business processes and practices for improvement or changes.
• Responsible for all back-office settlement from all branches such as bill payment, payroll, ATM sharing and other services.
• Lead ATM team in setting up new ATM, monitoring incidence transaction and downtime and find the solution, monitoring cash balance in ATM to make sure each ATM are available especially on weekend and holiday.
• Be responsible for centralize settlement processing for payment, payroll service and ATM sharing.
• Control Stock of ATM Card and delivery to related branches.
• Any other task as deemed necessary and requested by Head of Branchless Banking and Channel Management or AMK’s management
Qualification and Experiences:
• At least Bachelor degree or equivalent;
• 3 years of related experience in banking/Microfinance operations; Process Improvement
• Good knowledge of front/back office processes and procedures; and related controls;
• Knowledge and understanding of related financial products and policies;
• Knowledge of general banking procedures and core system;
• Good organization and execution skills;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent problem identification & resolution skills;
• Attentive to details;
• Rigorous, discipline and integrity
AMK offers a competitive salary, quarterly performance incentive, Khmer New Year bonus, pension fund benefit, accident insurance, full medical cost reimbursement for employee, spouse and dependent. Working conditions comply with Cambodian labor law.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch offices or Head Office, Building #: 285, Yothapol Khmerarak Phoumin Blvd (271), Sangkat Tumnub Teuk, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. PO Box: 480. E-mail: email@example.com. For additional information, please contact at Tel: (855) 23 993 062 | (855) 23 86 14 61 visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com. AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Located just off National Road 1 about 9km south of central Phnom Penh, Chol Chet — which means 'like' in Khmer — is a great getaway from the bustle of the capital.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking