Master Media (Cambodia) together with our sister company Pocket Guide (Cambodia) is the leading publisher of reference guides for the tourist, expatriate and business communities in the Kingdom, with a wide range of products including DRiNKiNG&DiNiNG, OUT&ABOUT, DOOR-2-DOOR and B2B CAMBODiA. Continued expansion has created the need to establish the role of Operations Coordinator.
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and supervising the activities of the editorial, production and sales departments within the company to ensure that our various products are produced to time, quality and budget.
- developing and managing a schedule for all products in print and online
- developing and implementing processes as required to maintain an effective operations schedule
- developing and managing resource plans for all projects
- coordinating with the various departments to ensure required activities are initiated and completed on time
- ensuring a smooth and efficient flow of work between departments
- managing communications between departments
- identify and implementing opportunities for improvements in workflow
- regular reporting to upper management
- providing ongoing coaching and support as required
Required skills and experience:
- proven planning, scheduling and time management skills
- excellent problem-solving skills
- exceptional communication skills
- a positive, self-motivated "can do" attitude
- ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- commitment to achievement of results within deadlines
- ability to multi-task and manage multiple activities simultaneously
- familiarity with business processes and systems
- experience in publishing or media a bonus but not essential
In the first instance please send your CV together with a cover letter outlining why you would be the ideal candidate for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the closing date for initial applications is Monday 24 March
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern