Clear Cambodia (CC), a Christian local NGO. has currently operated five provinces of Cambodia such as Svay Rieng. Prey Veng. Kampong Cham. Tboung Khmom, Battambang, and Kampong Chhnang. We are looking for 01 (one) qualified candidate to fill for position's Operations Manager based in Clear Cambodia's Phnom Penh Office.
I. Main Duties:
1. Oversee the development of operational planning and strategic development with program/project managers and ensure that all plans are in the line with Organization's Strategic vision.
2. Oversight and ensure program development planning is planned, implemented and completed, according to agreed timeframes, organisational policies, guideline, evaluations.
3. Ensure programs are implemented in ways responsive to the communities need and strategic plan, and following Clear Cambodia compliance procedures and donor's requirements. This including working with partners to strengthen on WASH implementation.
4. Support the Executive Director in overseeing donor relations and net working of the organization directly and maintain strong positive links and regular communication with current and potential donors, government bodies, UN (UNICEF). and International agencies stakeholders.
1. At least 5 years experience in senior role, taking responsibility for high-level program development, management, and implementation and monitoring, and demonstrate experiences with WASH programs.
2. Degree in Management plus comprehensive training in management and the related academic.
3. Excellent writing and verbal English, computer skill including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet, Email.
4. Basic financial management skills, especially Grant Management experience.
Interested applicants should submit their CV , a cover letter, and recent photo to HRD, Clear Cambodia National Office at #86, st 608, Boeng kak 2, Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 023 880 164 / 012 548 375.
Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing date is 30th September 2014, at 5:00 PM
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking