AEON Microfinance (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. established in Cambodia in October 2011 by Japanese leading retail finance company names AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd. Nature of our business is providing the retail finance for wide range of individual customers. Especially, we are well known as pioneer of providing the installment service for people purchasing the consumer products without any collateral, which is very new service in Cambodia but popular in other countries. Our group is also well known in Asia, which holds companies in 13 countries and 31 million Credit Card Holders. Our Vision is : In Japan and the rest of Asia, our management philosophy is to “Support customer’s life styles and enable each individual to maximize future opportunities through effective use of credit”. For further information, please visit our web sites: www.aeon.com.kh. We are now seeking for talent candidates for the positions:-
1. Head of Finance & Accounting (1 position)
2. Manager Risk Management (1 position)
3. Assistant Manager Marketing and Sales (2 positions)
4. Secretary to Managing Director (1 position)
5. Assistant Manager Corporate Planning (1 position)
6. Assistant Manager Accounting (1 position)
7. Assistant Manager Customer Service (1 position)
8. Assistant Manager HR & Administration (1 position)
9. Chief of Marketing & Sales (4 positions)
10. Chief of Business Development (2 positions)
11. Chief of Collection (1 position)
12. Credit Officer (in Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham, Siem Reap & Battambang) (8 positions)
. Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Law, Accounting, Marketing or Related filed
. Good in both written and spoken English
. Be honest, initiative, committed, independent and posses a good interpersonal skill
How to Apply
Please submit your CV with a cover letter and certifications (optional), Current photo 4 x 6 including specifying the position being applied for and please send the detail information as below no later than Friday, 11th April 2014 at 5:00 PM (First come first serve based).
Office Address: MOOV Business Center, Nº 320, Preah Monivong Blvd., corner Street 252, Sangkat Chaktomok, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Email: email@example.com and CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Section: 023 988 701
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".