AEON Microfinance (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. established in Cambodia in October 2011 by Japanese leading retail finance company names AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd. Nature of our business is providing the retail finance for wide range of individual customers. Especially, we are well known as pioneer of providing the installment service for people purchasing the consumer products without any collateral, which is very new service in Cambodia but popular in other countries. Our group is also well known in Asia, which holds companies in 13 countries and 31 million Credit Card Holders.
Our Vision is: In Japan and the rest of Asia, our management philosophy is to “Support customer’s life styles and enable each individual to maximize future opportunities through effective use of credit”. For further information, please visit our web sites: www.aeon.com.kh. We are now seeking for talent candidates for the positions:-
1. Marketing Manager and Assistant Manager
2. Business Development Manager and Assistant Manager
3. Media Manager and Assistant Manager
4. Digital Marketing Manager and Assistant Manager
5. Corporate Planning Office Assistant Manager
6. Finance & Accounting Manager and Assistant Manager
7. Internal Audit Manager and Assistant Manager
8. Risk Management Manager
9. Secretary to Managing Director
➢ Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Law, Accounting, Marketing or Related filed. Master Degree is a must.
• Good in both written and spoken English
• Be honest, initiative, committed, independent and posses a good interpersonal skill
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV with current photo 4x6, certifications (optional) and a cover letter including specifying the position being applied for to below address no later than Monday, 7th July 2014 at 5:30 PM (First come first serve based).
Office Address: Building Nº 721, Preah Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Beoung Keng Kang 3, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Human Resource Section: 023 988 701
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.