ACLEDA Training Center (ATC) is one of ACLEDA Bank Pic's subsidiary companies as a private limited company. Currently, ATC provides training to ACLEDA staff as well as local and international participants from other organizations. ATC is pleased to announce recruitment for part- time English Teachers who meet specific requirements as following:
Job Title: Part-Time English Teachers
- Cambodian National 03 Positions
- Native English Speaker or Expatriate 03 Positions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver English Language teaching in accordance with curriculum
- Manage classroom
- Prepare course work materials, tests, examination papers, and homework
- Produce and develop new materials including audio and visual resources
- Use creative and diverse methodologies to teach English
- Evaluate students' class work and assignments
- Record and maintain student attendance records and grades
- Bachelor's Degree of Education in English or Master's Degree is preferred
- TESOL certificate is preferred
- Experience of teaching English for adult at least 3 years
- Cambodian National,Native English Speaker orExpatriate
- Fluent in speaking, reading, writing and listening English
- Excellent team working and collaborative skills
- Ability to keep and adapt ATC and Cambodian Culture
- Patience and good sense of humor
- Be punctuality and high responsibility
- Willing to work through the guidelines and curriculum of ATC
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with a CV, and recommendation letter via Email or House #50, Corner of Street 516 and 335,Phum 6, SangkatBeungKak I, Khan TuolKork PhnomPenh, Tel: +855(0) 2? 999 944 / 881 790 A
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The application deadline is January 08, 2016.
Mrs Keo Mom is the director of LY LY Food Industry as well as the head of the Cambodia Women Enterpreneurs Association.
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
In sleepy Sre Preang town in Preah Vihear province, two abandoned bulldozers sit on either side of the street in front of Brame Commune Hall.
In response to a CNRP request to allow garment workers to take a day off on the Monday after the June 4 commune elections, the National Election Co