ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognised education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Assisting in planning and managing operational functions for events such as theatre productions, musical performances and corporate events
• Assisting external clients with inquiries and booking arrangements
• Theatre administration, reception duties and ticket sales
• High level of organisation
• Initiative and problem solving
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Fluency in English and Khmer (verbal and written)
• Not less than 3 years prior working experience
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in PDF together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 20 October 2015
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.