ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognised education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Assisting in planning and managing operational functions for events such as theatre productions, musical performances and corporate events
• Assisting external clients with inquiries and booking arrangements
• Theatre administration, reception duties and ticket sales
• High level of organisation
• Initiative and problem solving
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Fluency in English and Khmer (verbal and written)
• Not less than 3 years prior working experience
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in PDF together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 20 October 2015
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".