ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognised education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Assisting in planning and managing operational functions for events such as theatre productions, musical performances and corporate events
• Assisting external clients with inquiries and booking arrangements
• Theatre administration, reception duties and ticket sales
• High level of organisation
• Initiative and problem solving
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Fluency in English and Khmer (verbal and written)
• Not less than 3 years prior working experience
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in PDF together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 20 October 2015
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.