Ly Hour Microfinance Institution Plc.is providing opportunities to Cambodian people to start up and expand their businesses to improve the standard of living through appropriate microfinance services. Now its operation is mainly conducted in Phnom Penh City, Kandal, Takeo, Pursat, Prey Veng, Kompong Speu, Kampong Cham, Battambang, Tboung Khmum, Ratanakiri, and we are planning to set up some more branches in Kampot, Kampong Chhnang, Siem Reap, Kratie, and Mondulkiri. In the soon future, we are going to expand our operation to all the 25 provinces in Cambodia.
Ly Hour MFI is currently looking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to fill in the vacancy of Personnel Unit Manager.
|Position:||Personnel Unit Manager|
|Location:||Head Office (Phnom Penh)|
|Report:||Head of Human Resources|
|Duties & Responsibilities:||
• Assist Head of HR to update and develop HR policies and implement other HR projects;
• Proactively work with IT team to update information in HRMIS and manage staff data to ensure the correctness and have enough available information for HR management and planning;
• Effectively prepare monthly payroll , final payment and other compensation and benefit to staffs;
• Prepare monthly HR reports for management review;
• Conduct HR survey to ensure current remuneration and benefits still remain competitive and coordinate staff engagement meeting at branch level twice a year;
• Update law and regulation to ensure that the company complies to Cambodian Labor Law;
• Make sure that KPIs will be implemented properly;
• Make sure recruitment selection and on boarding process following company policies;
• Professionally deal with management level and staff to well support HR business partners;
• Provide coaching to staff under supervision with professional manners and motivation to achieve department strategies;
• Other tasks assigned by line manager.
|Requirements & Qualifications:||
• Hold Master majoring in management, business administration, or other related fields;
• Have at least 3-year experience in recruitment and compensation with MFIs or related fields;
• Have good interpersonal skills and high working commitment;
• Act as positive team member of HR management team;
• Be honest,, flexible, proactive, and problem solving;
• Be good at both speaking and writing in English;
• Be willing to travel to fields or branch networks at rural areas when required.
Candidates could send CV and Cover Letter to the address: No. 85-88, St. Kim II Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.