USAID/Cambodia seeks applications from qualified U.S and Third Country citizens for a personal services contract (PSC) position to serve as the Presidential Malaria Initiative (PMI) Resident Advisor for the Office of Public Health and Education (OPHE). This position is classified at the GS-14 equivalent level with salary ranging from $86,399 to $112,319 per annum.
The solicitation for this contract opened on December 1, 2015. All applications must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. Cambodia time on December 15, 2015. For complete, official details about this position, please visit www.fbo.gov and download SOL-442-16-000003.
Interested applicants must submit all the materials required by the solicitation:
1. Cover Letter;
2. Curriculum Vitae or resume;
3. Form AID 302-3, Offeror Information for Personal Services Contracts (available at http://www.usaid.gov/forms/ );
4. Supplemental document addressing the evaluation factors;
5. Salary history for last three years; and
6. List of three professional references who are familiar with your work experience.
Complete, signed application packages should be submitted by email to Mr. Reid Ahl at email@example.com with a courtesy copy to Ms. Chhorvy Heng at firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete or unsigned applications will not be considered. Digital signatures are acceptable.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.