PRASAC MFI Ltd., is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services such as loan, deposits, and other financial products for 25 provinces and city of Cambodia with the very strong network of more than 170 branches. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
|Position: Procurement Unit Manager, 01 Position||Report to: VP and General Administration Manager|
|Job Location: Head Office||Deadline: July 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM|
|Main Duties and Responsibilities||Key Selection Criteria and Qualification|
• To manage full function of procurement process to ensure transparency and cost effectiveness.
• To collaborate with branches and other department in procurement activity such as preparing procurement plan, determining specification of goods, indentify new vendor, controlling good’s quality and filling procurement document.
• To verify all purchasing request from branches and other department.
• To prepare procurement plan of stationery-printing form- and office supply by quarterly and planning set up standard office equipment for new branch opening.
• To prepare purchase order or deposit to supplier and prepare agreement if required and follow up term of each delivery.
• To develop policy, procedure or manual related to procurement matters
• To manage and conduct physical count of asset and inventory, verify on asset movement, asset listing, asset registration, tag label, and propose for disposal for any unused asset and inventory.
• To control stock stationery and inventory for all branches and HO, verify balance, adjustment and reallocate if required.
• To perform internal control on timely basis to ensure the compliance and risks protected
• To perform others task assigned by manager
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Business Administration or other equivalent
• At least 4-year experiences in field of procurement, purchasing, logistic management or relevant with bank sector are the advantage
• High integrity and trustworthy
• Knowledge in Computer Word and Excel
• High motivation and ability to perform tasks without close supervision.
• Flexible and initiative
• Posses very good communication and negotiation
• Very good written and spoken English
• Willingness to travel to outside offices and provinces
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview. (All applications have to state work location precisely)
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.