Hanuman Tourism has been a leading tourism company in the kingdom of Cambodia and provided tailor-made travel and innovative tours across the Mekong Region since 1990. We also offer the other benefits for our employees. We now are opening for qualified candidate to fill the position as Product Manager. This role is officially defined as Product Manager for Hanuman and will be focused on Cambodia, based at our head office in Phnom Penh.
Job Title: Product Manager
Key duties of the Product Manager role include:
1. Provide leadership and product training to our teams in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
2. Identify problems and work heads of departments to create and implement lasting solutions. The smooth and efficient running of operations is critical to Hanuman to ensure high services levels for our valued clients.
3. Assist in the implementation and maintenance of new in-house systems development to improve internal efficiency.
4. Develop close relationships with business partners and ensure we are delivering consistently high service levels.
5. Promoting Hanuman’s unique products and engaging with business partners on product on a regular basis.
6. Share the handling of the 24 hour emergency phone with the General Manager on a flexible fortnightly rota.
7. Provide Input into the design of a new website and provide ideas and insight into how to improve Hanumans online presence.
8. Organising and filing key product data efficiently, making this information easily accessible for management to use to promote our products quickly and efficiently with our business partners.
9. Ensuring Hanuman maintains a product edge over our competitors by researching new products relevant to our partners markets.
10. Updating the website with new products and ensuring they are visible to all partners.
11. Updating the website with new imagery and content for existing products.
12. Hotel contracting. Carefully reviewing new rates and offers from key hotels as and when they come through to monitor price increases, changes in seasonality, special offers and ensure Hanuman are receiving the best possible contracts. This will also include negotiating with hotels to obtain exclusive offers for key agents.
13. Ensuring that the sales team are making use of all hotel special offers and are aware of them through regular meetings and training.
14. Ensuring Hanuman maintain a regular agent bulletin to ensure they are aware of the latest product developments in Cambodia and the Mekong region.
15. Maintaining Hanumans social media presence on multiple platforms with regular posts and updates.
16. Creating green season special offer itineraries using hotel deals and unique, creative products to generate bookings from agents and clients.
The detail of position is available at www.phnompenhpost.com/jobs/
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their updated CVs, Cover Letter along with other relevant documents and attachment of current photo (4x6) to head office or by email
Phone 023 218 396/069 230 126
Address #12, St. 310, Sangkat Boeung Kengkang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh.
Deadline: July 31, 2015- 06:00 PM
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern