I. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Job Title : Production Manager
Schedule : Full-time
Location : Phnom Penh
Company : SGFE is manufacturing a high quality and sustainable alternative to wood charcoal: char-briquettes made of biomass waste. SGFE’s char-briquettes are made from coconut shells and recycled char-residues (waste). In addition to the environmental aspect, SGFE has a strong social impact. SGFE provides jobs for the poor, with fair and social working conditions.
II. GENERAL PURPOSE
Production manager is responsible for managing and directing production and the technical management Coordinates the production, ensures machines are repaired and running smoothly, and manages workers on production line.
III. DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS
• Planning and organizing production schedules
• Control production processes
• Management of raw materials and stock of finish products
• Correct problems on production line.
• Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
• Technical training certificate
• Knowledge and experience in production management and techniques
• Knowledge of team management
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Time management
• Leadership skill
• Basic English language is in advantages
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office is in advantages
IV. APPLICATION INFORMATION
Interested candidate please send your CV by using the contact details below.
Ms. SIM Visal
Tel: 097 87 43 432
Address: Phlove Lom, Phoum Russey, Sangkat Stueng Meanchey,
Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
V. CLOSING DATE
26 July 2014
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".