is a fast growing international fashion company, having more than 3,187retail stores for Garments, Shoes, Accessories & Home Products, in 45 countries in Europe, USA, Middle East & Far East.
H&M through its Representative Office, Puls Trading Far East Limited, would like to invite resumes from candidates for the position of PRODUCTION QUALITY CONTROLLER for Underwear/Swimwear for the production office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Job Requirements and Description are as follows.
- Experience of more than 4 years in garments/textiles industry at the same position.
- Be familiar with underwear/swimwear product
- Strong experience of working in factory / Buying Agent’s office or garment factory as QA/QC is prefer
- Knowledge of Garment Quality & Production Process
- Workable knowledge of garment pattern.
- Knowledge of Capacity Calculation.
- Good knowledge about machine types and their use.
- Good Communication Skills in Khmer, English & Chinese (Both Verbal & Written).
- Good Computer Skills.
- Good Integrity, Dynamic, creative, highly responsible.
- Willing to travel and valid passport
- Female is preferable
- Being involved at sample stage.
- Attending Pre Production meetings with Supplier/Factory
- Performing required Inspections using H&M guidelines and methods.
- Making sure all requirements are being followed in production.
- Making sure the order is produced according to the approved Counter Sample.
- Develop quality systems at factories according to H&M’s guidelines
- Educate and Train factory staff according to H&M’s requirements.
Salary and Benefits will be in accordance with Industry Standards.
If you are the one who has above qualifications and are willing to be a part of H&M, please send your resumes (in English) to Ms. Chakrya Sea at email@example.com latest by 25th April, 2014.
For more information regarding H&M please visit our
Puls Trading Far East Limited, Representative office of H&M Hennes&Mauritz GBC AB.
Address: 7th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower. Telephone number: 023 962 200
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".