is a fast growing international fashion company, having more than 3,187retail stores for Garments, Shoes, Accessories & Home Products, in 45 countries in Europe, USA, Middle East & Far East.
H&M through its Representative Office, Puls Trading Far East Limited, would like to invite resumes from candidates for the position of PRODUCTION QUALITY CONTROLLER for Underwear/Swimwear for the production office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Job Requirements and Description are as follows.
- Experience of more than 4 years in garments/textiles industry at the same position.
- Be familiar with underwear/swimwear product
- Strong experience of working in factory / Buying Agent’s office or garment factory as QA/QC is prefer
- Knowledge of Garment Quality & Production Process
- Workable knowledge of garment pattern.
- Knowledge of Capacity Calculation.
- Good knowledge about machine types and their use.
- Good Communication Skills in Khmer, English & Chinese (Both Verbal & Written).
- Good Computer Skills.
- Good Integrity, Dynamic, creative, highly responsible.
- Willing to travel and valid passport
- Female is preferable
- Being involved at sample stage.
- Attending Pre Production meetings with Supplier/Factory
- Performing required Inspections using H&M guidelines and methods.
- Making sure all requirements are being followed in production.
- Making sure the order is produced according to the approved Counter Sample.
- Develop quality systems at factories according to H&M’s guidelines
- Educate and Train factory staff according to H&M’s requirements.
Salary and Benefits will be in accordance with Industry Standards.
If you are the one who has above qualifications and are willing to be a part of H&M, please send your resumes (in English) to Ms. Chakrya Sea at email@example.com latest by 25th April, 2014.
For more information regarding H&M please visit our
Puls Trading Far East Limited, Representative office of H&M Hennes&Mauritz GBC AB.
Address: 7th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower. Telephone number: 023 962 200
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.