is a fast growing international fashion company, having more than 3,300retail stores for Garments, Shoes, Accessories & Home Products, in 45 countries in Europe, USA, Middle East & Far East.H&M through its Representative Office, Puls Trading Far East Limited, would like to invite resumes from candidates for the position of PRODUCTION QUALITY CONTROLLER for Underwear/Swimwear for the production office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Job Requirements and Description are as follows.
- Experience of more than 4 years in garments/textiles industry at the same position.
- Be familiar with underwear/swimwear product
- Strong experience of working in factory / Buying Agent’s office or garment factory as QA/QC is prefer
- Knowledge of Garment Quality & Production Process
- Workable knowledge of garment pattern.
- Knowledge of Capacity Calculation.
- Good knowledge about machine types and their use.
- Good Communication Skills in Khmer, English & Chinese (Both Verbal & Written).
- Good Computer Skills.
- Good Integrity, Dynamic, creative, highly responsible.
- Willing to travel and valid passport
- Female is preferable
- Being involved at sample stage.
- Attending Pre Production meetings with Supplier/Factory
- Performing required Inspections using H&M guidelines and methods.
- Making sure all requirements are being followed in production.
- Making sure the order is produced according to the approved Counter Sample.
- Develop quality systems at factories according to H&M’s guidelines
- Educate and Train factory staff according to H&M’s requirements.
Salary and Benefits will be in accordance with Industry Standards.If you are the one who has above qualifications and are willing to be a part of H&M, please send your resumes (in English) to Ms. Chakrya Sea at [email protected] latest by 30th September 2014. For more information regarding H&M please visit our website www.hm.com
Telephone number: 023 962 200