is a fast growing well-known international(Swedish) fashion company, having more than 3,100 retail stores sellingGarments, Shoes, Accessories & Home Products, in 50 countries in Europe, North America, South America, Asia & Africa.
H&M through its Representative Office, Puls Trading Far East Limited, would like to invite resumes from interested candidates for the position of Production Quality Controller for Underwear/Swimwear and Shipping Executive for the production office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Job Requirements and Description are as follows.
1. Production Quality Controller for Underwear/Swimwear
- Work experience of 4 years or more in garments/textiles industry at the same position.
- Be familiar with underwear/swimwear products.
- Experience of working in factory / buying office as QA/QC is preferred.
- Knowledge of Garment Quality & Production Process.
- Workable knowledge of garment pattern.
- Knowledge of Capacity Calculation.
- Good knowledge about machine types and their use.
- Good Communication Skills in Khmer, English & Chinese (Both Verbal & Written).
- Good Computer Skills.
- Good Integrity, Dynamic, creative, highly responsible.
- Willing to travel and have valid passport
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Being involved at sample stage.
- Attend Pre Production meetings with suppliers/factories.
- Performquality inspections using H&M guidelines and methods.
- Make sure all H&M requirements are being followed in production.
- Making sure the order is produced according to the approved Counter Sample.
- Develop quality systems at factories according to H&M’s guidelines
- Educate and Train factory staff according to H&M’s requirements.
2. Shipping Executive
- BA preferably in Finance or Economics.
- Minimum 3 years works experience as Accounts Responsible in logistics or freight forwarding company.
- Good communication skills in Khmer, English. Chinese language skills will be an added advantage.
- Business Minded.
- Pro-active and organized.
- Good Computer skill.
- Facilitate payments for suppliers.
- Coordinate with merchandiser team and SE principal account
- Ok-to-ship procedure with nominated forwarders.
- Follow up our best practice in daily work.
- Arrange payment for suppliers through SE principal account
- Attend meetings with suppliers/new suppliers to ensure they follow H&M documentation procedures.
- Educate and evaluate supplier and service providers.
Preferably have a valid passport. Salary and Benefits will be in accordance with Industry Standards.
If you meet the above requirements and arewilling to be a part of H&M Team, please send your resume (in English) to Ms.Chakrya Sea at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st January 2014.
For more information regarding H&M please visit our website www.hm.com
Puls Trading Far East Limited, Representative office of H&M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB.
Address: 7th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, 445 Monivong BlvdSangkat Boeung Pralit, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh Cambodia. Telephone number: 023 962 200
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".