The Australian Embassy invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for a position of Program Manager for the Australian aid program, which is available now. A competitive salary package is offered, including participation in a performance management and bonus scheme.
The Program Manager will work in the team responsible for DFAT’s aid program in the health, law and justice, ending violence against women and disability support sectors.
1. Strong English (an IELTS score of 6.5, or equivalent) and Khmer communication skills
2. Demonstrated experience in program management, particularly managing aid programs
3. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team and efficiently prioritise a diverse workload
4. Sound judgement, initiative and problem solving skills
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and networks
6. Tertiary qualifications
Applications must include:
• A statement (maximum of 2 pages) addressing all of the selection criteria
• A current resume setting out employment and educational history
• Full contact details
• Name and contact details of two referees who have recent knowledge of the applicant’s work performance
An outline of the position, including key responsibilities of the Program Manager role is available on the Australian Embassy’s website http://www.cambodia.embassy.gov.au
The position will be recruited on a 12 month renewable contract that includes a three month probationary period. If the employee remains in the role for at least two years the contract will automatically revert to an ongoing, permanent contact in accordance with Cambodian Labour Law.
Applications should be emailed to Ms Sarah Toh, Second Secretary, [email protected] or mailed to the following address:
No 16B, National Assembly Street, Phnom Penh
Ref: Application for Program Manager for the Australian aid program