Position Available: PROGRAM OFFICER for POLICY
Top Recruitment is working to support a USAID funded project aimed at improving the health of female garment workers in Cambodia.
WorkerHealth is seeking an experienced policy professional to serve as Program Officer for Policy based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Program Officer will be responsible for the efficient and effective implementation of WorkerHealth’s workplan related to improving the enabling policy environment for access to quality health providers and services.
Program management support, coordination and networking, program outreach and policy development, report writing and activity documentation, event management
• Master’s degree in any relevant discipline (political science, business, public health)
• At least 8 years of proven relevant work experience in government, policy development or occupational health and safety programs
• Knowledge of population and reproductive health issues and/ or gender and experience with health or labor related activities in the garment sector would be an advantage.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Strong writing and oral communication skills.
• Fluent in written and oral English and Khmer.
A full Job Description is available by emailing Ms Sophea SAM at Top Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should also apply by sending Sophea a full CV (no photos or certificates).
Closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 7th August 2015
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking