Education Support Center “KIZUNA” NGO is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political and non-governmental organization with its mission to contribute the social development of Cambodia specifically in the arena of education. Its primary interest is to upgrade the quality of education through human resource development especially targeting on school teachers and students at the lower secondary level. Now we are looking for one talent staff to full fill the position of Project Assistant
Job Title: Project Assistant
- Assist the project manager
- Facilitate and coordinate with counterpart
- Manage equipment and supplies of project
- Collecting data of the programme and project activities
- Follow up information and update data of the monitoring and evaluation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least bachelor degree in education or related field
- Experienced in the field of education or rural development
- A good knowledge of English (both writing and speaking), computer skills in Word, Excel, Power-point, Internet and Email
- Good communication skills
- Be able to travel to provinces
- Be able to work under high pressure and high responsibility
Salary: $350 + alpha subject to capabilities with other benefit
Interested candidates, please send CVs and Cover Letters to the contact below by January 17, 2014.
Name: Ms. Ky Bun Heang
Mobile: 016 800 018 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: #136ABC, Room E, St 51 (Pasteur) Sangkat BoengKengKang I, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Last year, Pung Chhiv Kek was awarded the Legion d’Honneur, France’s highest decoration, for services to peace-building and human rights.
After more than a millennium in existence, Cambodia’s traditional two-stringed chapey has finally gone electric.