Winrock International is seeking 2 qualified drivers to join the USAID-funded ‘Supporting Forests and Biodiversity Project’ (SFB) in Cambodia. The positions are available immediately and based in Phnom Penh and Kratie Province.
• Provide safe driving support to the SFB project staff to destination in Phnom Penh, and provinces
• Maintain the vehicle with the sufficient fuel, water, oil, and tire pressure at all times.
• Complete daily vehicle log sheet, including mileage and purpose of each trip.
• Identification of other maintenance concerns or repairs required and reporting those to supervisor.
• Look after the vehicle to ensure it is clean inside and out.
• Provide logistic and other administrative support to the project, as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• A valid Cambodian driving license.
• Accident-free driving history.
• Willingness to work flexible hours and travel on extended trips to remote/rural locations.
• Minimum 2 years experiences in a similar position in a donorfunded project or with a private company is desirable.
• Working knowledge of spoken English
• Courteous and polite to others at all times.
If you meet the qualifications listed above and are interested in joining our team please send us your 1) Detailed CV, 2) Position and Salary History, and 3) Three Professional References to the SFB Project Office: Phnom Penh Center, Building F, Room 588, Sothearos Blvd, Phnom Penh, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 30, 2014. For more information, call the office number at 023 220 714.
The SFB Project is an equal opportunity employer; women are encouraged to apply.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.