Foundation for International Development/Relief (FIDR), a non-governmental humanitarian organization working for social development of Cambodia since 1992, announces a vacant position for Cambodian nationals working on the Nutrition and Diet Management Project based in Phnom Penh.
(3) Position: Project Facilitator
Project: Nutrition and Diet Management
Term of Contract: Annual, full-time
Base Location: Phnom Penh
Start: April 2014
Opportunity: Equal to male and female
Project Facilitator takes overall responsibilities of the project as follows:
• Implement and monitor project activities to ensure its goal and objective to be achieved.
• Build good cooperation and understanding between FIDR and project counterparts as well as relevant agencies.
• Translate relevant documents from English to Khmer and vice versa, and interpret during workshops and meetings.
• Produce documents on project activities including minutes, and monthly, quarterly, semi annual and annual reports.
• Facilitate to ensure project activity such as meeting, training, workshop and seminar run smoothly.
• In addition to the duties stated above, perform such further and other duties required by the supervisors.
An applicant should meet all the requirements below:
• Cambodian national.
• Professional-level Nurse or midwife is preferable.
• Strong interest in nutrition and health promotion.
• 2 years experience in project, preferably in the health-related field.
• Competent in accounting work and office administration.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent command of written and oral English.
• Computer literate with competence in Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
• Enthusiastic to learn new knowledge and skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks.
Closing date for all applications: 24th February, 2014 at 5:00pm
Tentative date of interviews: Thursday 27th February, 2014
Interested candidates are advised to send CVs with a cover letter and two names of referees to Human Resource of FIDR, (# 82F, St. 210, Sangkat Tuek La-ak 3, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh), or by E-mail (email@example.com).
Telephone: 023 880 655, Fax: 023 880 755, Website: www.fidr.or.jp/english/
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.