Foundation for International Development/Relief (FIDR), a non-governmental humanitarian organization working for social development of Cambodia since 1992, announces a vacant position for Cambodian nationals working on the Nutrition and Diet Management Project based in Phnom Penh.
(3) Position: Project Facilitator
Project: Nutrition and Diet Management
Term of Contract: Annual, full-time
Base Location: Phnom Penh
Start: April 2014
Opportunity: Equal to male and female
Project Facilitator takes overall responsibilities of the project as follows:
• Implement and monitor project activities to ensure its goal and objective to be achieved.
• Build good cooperation and understanding between FIDR and project counterparts as well as relevant agencies.
• Translate relevant documents from English to Khmer and vice versa, and interpret during workshops and meetings.
• Produce documents on project activities including minutes, and monthly, quarterly, semi annual and annual reports.
• Facilitate to ensure project activity such as meeting, training, workshop and seminar run smoothly.
• In addition to the duties stated above, perform such further and other duties required by the supervisors.
An applicant should meet all the requirements below:
• Cambodian national.
• Professional-level Nurse or midwife is preferable.
• Strong interest in nutrition and health promotion.
• 2 years experience in project, preferably in the health-related field.
• Competent in accounting work and office administration.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent command of written and oral English.
• Computer literate with competence in Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
• Enthusiastic to learn new knowledge and skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks.
Closing date for all applications: 24th February, 2014 at 5:00pm
Tentative date of interviews: Thursday 27th February, 2014
Interested candidates are advised to send CVs with a cover letter and two names of referees to Human Resource of FIDR, (# 82F, St. 210, Sangkat Tuek La-ak 3, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh), or by E-mail (email@example.com).
Telephone: 023 880 655, Fax: 023 880 755, Website: www.fidr.or.jp/english/
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.