EZECOM, Cambodia's Premium Internet Service Provider, was founded to serve the rapidly expanding business and home user market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic and WiMAX network with internet, VoIP, VPN, and customer built world class data center.
We are now looking for dynamic, energetic and committed candidates to fill the position as Project Management Office Manager
- Based in Phnom Penh (oi Position)
Position Purpose: The PMO is responsible for the definition and implementation of the PMO Strategy, Operation Model and best Practice Project Management guideline & standards aligned with the Vision of EZECOM, including Project Metrics & KPI Dashboards.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Project tracking and escalation (deliverables/time lines/resources);
• Provide high standard Project execution and company governance;
• Support all departments with BRD ("Business Requirement Documents) and specification writing;
• Support all departments in a transparent RFP (Request For Proposal) process when required;
• Support departments in building BC (Business Case) and CAPEX justification;
• Provide the SMT (Senior Management Team) with accurate project dashboards reporting on project status, progress and project audit reports;
• Manage the risk, issue and change resolution process and work with other Department Heads to take corrective action as necessary;
• Coordinate the project prioritization process to provide Ezecom Management with the information they need to assess which proposals have the highest potential value, impact and strategic alignment;
• Support the project pipeline by managing resource availability, capacity and skill sets.
• Review all company process and propose re-engineering when required;
• Align processes with internal governance rules;
• Maintain Process library.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor degree in business or related field;
• Certification in Project Management a plus;
• Technical, functional & business knowledge;
• At least 8 years of PMO Manager experience preferably in ICT / Telecom / ISP space;
• A track record in successful delivery of projects valued at $100m or more;
• Demonstrated experience in creating delivery frameworks;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English proficiency required);
• Strong Planning, Organization, and Presentation Skills;
• Experience in tracking Project Financials-estimation, budgeting, cost containment, project P&L reporting;
• Effective People Management skills;
• Practical & applied skills in Microsoft Products.
Interested candidates should submit their applications. Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd. Ground floor, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 077 973 639
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.