ChildFund Cambodia is the representative office of ChildFund Australia - an independent, non-religious development organization that works to reduce or eliminate poverty for children in the developing world. ChildFund Australia is a member of the ChildFund Alliance – a global network of 12 organizations which assists more than 15 million children and families in 58 countries. ChildFund Australia is a registered charity and is fully accredited by the Australian Agency for International Development.
ChildFund was established in Cambodia in 2007 and implements programs and projects in Svay Rieng and Kratie provinces. Specific sectors we are working include education, health, water and sanitation, local governance, child protection, youth, disaster risk reduction, safe migration and rights realisation.
We are seeking to fill the role of Provincial Manager: 1 position, based full-time in Svay Rieng Province
As a core member of the Cambodia Senior Management Team (SMT), the Provincial Manager, Svay Rieng province is responsible for leading and overseeing the management, leadership, coordination and supervision of all aspects (Business Support Services, Sponsor Relations and Program Units) of ChildFund Cambodia’s program in Svay Rieng province.
• Diversity and inclusion
• Best interests of the child
• Interpersonal and organizational skills
• Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
• Leadership and management of staff, programs, budget, time and reporting in the development sector
• High-level report writing and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Khmer
• More than five years experience in an organisational senior role, taking responsibility for high-level program/project development, management of teams, technical evaluations, quality monitoring and complex project management
• Demonstrated experience with child-focused programs desirable
• Discreet and respectful of confidentiality
• Commitment to the vision, mission and values of ChildFund
Submission of the application should be reached at ChildFund Cambodia by 5.00 pm, Friday 02 May 2014 via email email@example.com, or address: #14 Street 240, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh during business hours. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer with competitive remuneration rates and excellent employment terms and conditions. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. All employees are required to abide by ChildFund’s Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."