ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
• Coordinate and produce quality print and multimedia communication tools for the school community, to include scheduling, design, editing, coordinating, printing and distribution of school publications.
• Design, layout and timely delivery of advertisements, banners, posters, etc.
• Coordinate and produce Weekly Announcements
• Coordinate, generate and publish school newsletter
• Collaborate with administrators and faculty to confirm and update content of ISPP online handbooks, publications and website materials
• Manage and update parent portal content for internal communications
• Provide ongoing research to understand current trends, channels for delivery and publishing technologies and applications for communicating between school and community
• Survey support and administration
• Provide occasional support with events organization
• University degree, preferably in graphic design, communications, or other related disciplines and at least 2 years experience in communications and desktop publishing in an international environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proven knowledge of schools’ communication needs and understanding of school operations
• Layout design proficiency; skilled in the use of desktop design software - Adobe Creative Suite, i.e. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience with Google Sites and web content management systems (Web CMS)
• Excellent production skills: preparing files for print, ensuring error-free work
• Proficient in the use of current communication technologies and tools
• Strong organizational ability, time management skills, capacity to work calmly and productively under pressure, and ability to adapt to changing demands
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff, parents and students
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Positive and dynamic can-do attitude and ability to work in a team
• Act as initial contact for all prospective parent enquiries, providing information & assistance during admissions process
• Act as ongoing liaison and support for parents
• Handle and manage data through filing systems and database
• Support the overall development of the communications office and advancement
• University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience.
• Understands and communicates to prospective families the school’s various programs and unique offerings.
• Have proven skills in building relationships in a multicultural environment
• Communicate fluently and effectively in English both verbally and in writing
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with covering letter and references to:
Mr. Ty Chandy / HR Manager
158 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh / Email: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 29th April 2015
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".