Applications are sought from customer – orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with CROWN Beverage Cans Maker, one of the world’s packaging leaders. Part of CROWN Asia operations, we are the manufacturing plant producing aluminum beverage cans and ends in Cambodia.
We are looking for candidates of higher caliber to join us and to build a local team that will provide world-class products and service to our international customer base. Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the position of Purchasing Manager who will report directly to the General Manager.
• Responsible to all Purchasing activity within the Company
• Responsible of Purchasing for Bill-Of-Material (BOM) and non-BOM items, which includes local and overseas suppliers
• Responsible of Production Material Planning, together with input from Sales and Plant. Directly in-charge of raw material working capital
• Work with Regional Office with regards to Raw Material Planning in term of supplier allocation, delivery, pricing and quality
• Continue to look for cost reduction opportunity, by not compromising quality and technical specification
• Ensure suppliers quality and delivery timeline meeting company’s expectation and standard
• Ensure all Purchasing activity adhere to Company SOP and Code of Conduct
• Work with regional sister plant if any Trading activity is required
• Degree in accounting, business administration, supply chain, purchasing or/and related fields.
• Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Purchasing Manager in Multi National Company manufacturing based industry, metal industry will be added advantage
• High integrity
• Highly motivated
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Familiar with SUN and other MRP software will be added advantage
• Female is highly encouraged to apply
Please submit your resume stating your current and expected salary not later than 31 December 2016 to:
CROWN Beverage Cans (Cambodia) Limited
Veng Sreng Road, Phum Choam Chau Sangkat Choam Chau, Khan Posenchey Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.