INVESTCO is an investment company which regroups three companies that are Pharma Product Manufacturing (PPM), CONFIREL and DEPOMEX.
Based in Phnom Penh, INVESTCO, the leading company in producing and supplying pharmaceutical products and others products locally and internationally, is currently seeking for a suitably qualified Cambodian candidate to fill the position of full time Quality Assurance Assistant in Quality Assurance and Compliance Department.
• Assist quality assurance and compliance manager in developing and reviewing QMS documentation system in line with company quality manual
• Continue improving the existing system of manufacturing process and assure the good manufacturing practice compliance and upgrading
• Assist with root cause analysis for quality issues and customer complaints
• Involve in all quality assurance and product development activities to ensure compliance to establish standard operating procedure and regulatory guidelines
• Perform assigned tasks and work to achieve company goals and department objectives
• Degree holder in Pharmaceutical studies, Food Technology, Quality Management, or other science-related disciplines
• At least 2 years experiences, good knowledge in QMS in pharmaceutical or food industry
• Must be able to work independently and possess a willing-to-learn attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and detailed CV, including names and contact details of three referees (current or former supervisors), by 5.00 pm on December 16, 2013, addressed to: The Human Resource Department, Investco, #138 Bis, Street # 110, Chom Chao, Phnom Penh or e-mail to mail address below: (Do not attach copies of certificates to the e-mail but bring them when called for interview). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Contact person: Mr. Eng Seng, a HR Division Manager
Phone Number: 023 69 27 066 (Office)/ 016 559078 (Hand phone)
Email Address: email@example.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".