Golden Rice is a Cambodian rice miller and exporter international standard company, specialized in producing high-quality Cambodian Jasmine Rice product since 2009, equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and technology for drying, milling and packaging rice for export market, and winner of the Best Rice in the World award in 2012.
The company is urgently recruiting for the positionof Quality Management Officer based in Phnom Penh
- Follow-up on the compliance to ISO 9001 procedures and standards
- Assist into review/audits for Compliance with the Quality Plan, Quality Objectives, Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms and other Regulations
- Prepare Corrective Action Requests for applicable Non-Conformities
- Cooperate/follow up with all related section/department of Corrective Action Request
- Control of related updated documentations
- Assist in the coordination of training for certifications such as ISO (14000, 22000, etc.), GMP, HACCP, SA 8000, BRC, IFS, etc.
- Assist/cooperate with external auditors/visitors related to the quality management system
- Draft reports as necessary for Quality Management Representative
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Bachelor in Business and Administration
- 2 year experiences in quality management system
- Strong in Internal Control Systems Analysis and Preparation
- General knowledge regarding Industrial Business, Operations, and Analysis
- General knowledge regarding Quality Systems and Environmental and Social Systems
- Proficiency in English
- Good computer literacy (MsOffice, internet, e-mail...)
- Willing travel to factory office (1 hour from Phnom Penh)
- How to apply:Please send cover letter and CV by Email: email@example.com
- Please, call to (+855)92 813 556) or check to ourweb sitefor more information
- Closing Date:September 23, 2013
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.
- Company benefit:Competitive salary will be offered based on qualifications and experience including 13th salary, Insurance, Medical care and other benefits.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".