BBC Media Action is the BBC’s international development charity. We believe in the power of media and communication to help reduce poverty and support people in understanding their rights. Our aim is to
inform, connect and empower people around the world.
Overall Purpose of Job: To lead the radio team members consists of Producers, Assistants and Presenters to develop and implement an innovative new entertainment phone-in radio show that links clearly and effectively with TV and online outputs.
Essential skills and experience
• Demonstrable experience of working in the development sector
• Good general knowledge of the challenges and opportunities of using media for development
• Strong decision-making and organisational skills - able to schedule and prioritise people, resources and activities to meet operational deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English
• Computer skills including with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested applicants should submit a CV with an introduction letter detailing skills and outlining what they can bring to the job. Please do not include certificates. Send to: BBC Media Action, #296 (4th - 7th floor), St. 271, Sangkat Toul Tompung II, Khan Chamkarmorn, P.O. Box 155, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Or email email@example.com.
Tel: 023 997 435.
Only short-listed candidates will be called to attend an interview. Closing Date: 18thJuly 2014. The BBC is an equal opportunities employer.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.