New Top English Hit Radio Station is looking to hire an experienced Radio Technician on either a fulltime, freelance or part time basis. Top pay and great benefits!
• A degree in a relevant field.
• 3 years audio experience in radio, television or sound equipment.
• Knowledge of relevant soft and hardware experience on PC.
• Digital knowledge preferred.
• Experience with outside broadcast equipment would be an advantage.
• A problem solver in the technical field.
• Cambodian or Expat.
• Salary negotiable.
For more information please contact Vita at 096 627 0118 or email her at Vita@Radioonecambodia.com.
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking