K-DIGIDATA Co.,Ltd was established in 2011 as a service firm for the European Industry & offering a palette of talents and skills such as E-Books and Data Entry. We are seeking for candidates for positions of R&D Officer based in Phnom Penh.
• Participates in IT solutions needed to create products, make evolution and sustain in the best performance and cost
• Participates in the work to define the functional specifications and ergonomic tools
• Participate in the definition and creation of solutions (internal or relying on external developments)
• Provides project management solutions: ensures their functioning and deadline
• Participate in the definition of process implementation solutions in production
• Ensures that the infrastructure will be able to permit optimum use solutions
• Ensures the test of applications, solutions and their functioning
• Provides integration
• Provides technical development tools to :
• Maintain economic productivity of tools and solutions
• To make evolution if necessary solutions
• Verify the application codes and some books, solve the technical problems
• Provides the IT training to the team to increase their competencies
• Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences
• At least 3 years experiences as web developer and 1 year experience as team leader or project manager
• Basic knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, ePub, ePub3, Photoshop
• Teamwork, good interpersonal skills, adaptability, availability
• Very good in English language absolutely necessary
• Speaking French is an advantage
How to apply:
Please submit your updated CV, to K-DIGIDATA Co.,Ltd office or by email, see details below:
• Address : #184 (POC Building 6th Floor), St. 217
• Phone : 017 666 324 (Desk phone)
• Email :email@example.com
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."