The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Receptionist: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
· Warmly greeting clients / visitors with pleasant smile.
· Deliver mail and faxes to staff when required.
· Purchas kitchen supplies
· Answer main phone line.
· Keep office common area neat and organized
· Serve as liaison between staff and housekeeping service
· The ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with staff members.
· Filing, copying, and scanning as needed for the newsroom, or Human Resource Dept.
· Any certificates related field
· Experience in related filed
· Good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
· Pleasant personality , positive attitude and open minded
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self confident and hardworking
· Computer literacy -MS word, Excel
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of November 20th, 2015 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.