JOB VACANCY - Receptionist and Consular/Passports support officer
The Australian Embassy is seeking applications for a Receptionist and Consular / Passports Support Officer. The position is available from 1 July 2017 and is open to applicants of all backgrounds and genders. After an initial three month probationary period the successful candidate may be offered a 12 month contract with the possibility of renewal. The competitive salary package for the position includes a monthly salary between USD567 and USD708.
Duties will include:
• Provide reception duties for visitors to the Embassy
• Receive and connect all incoming callers to the relevant section in the Embassy
• Assist with providing passport and consular support to Australian citizens
• Support the Passports and Consular Team
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and Khmer both orally and in writing
• Experience in a client focused environment
• Sound organizational skills and attention to detail
• Good keyboard and computing skills
For selection criteria and information on how to apply, please visit the Embassy website: www.cambodia.embassy.gov.au/penh/aboutus.html. Only applications which address the selection criteria will be considered. Applications must be submitted by email to Penh.HR@dfat.gov.au with "Application for Receptionist" as the subject line or by hard copy to the Australian Embassy by close of business on Friday 16 June 2017.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.