Background: The Department of Social Work (DSW) at the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP) offers a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work degree. It aims to be the first higher education entity that is externally accredited in Cambodia.
The DSW is recruiting instructors as contract faculty (not government positions).
• Teach 3-4 contact hours per week using appropriate strategies to promote active adult learning;
• Conduct research in a substantive area related to social work;
• Participate in departmental governance
• Perform administrative tasks, when needed.
• *A detailed list of responsibilities is available at http://socialwork.uw.edu/programs/global-reach/cambodia-partnership
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in social work or related field Minimum of 5 years working in a community entity, NGO, or governmental organization related to social work practice;
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English;
• Experience teaching or training Commitment to work with DSW for at least 3 years;
• Experience conducting research and/ or evaluations;
• * Go to for a more detailed list of qualifications: http://socialwork.uw.edu/programs/global-reach/cambodia-partnership
Conditions of employment
Monthly salary, health insurance and professional development support.
To apply submit: (1) Cover letter outlining your qualifications and (2) Resume/CV with two references to email@example.com. Competitive candidates will be invited for interviews.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 30th July 2015
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".