The Embassy of Japan in Cambodia is recruiting local staffs for the “Consular Office of Japan in Siem Reap”, which will be newly established in Siem Reap. For those who wish to be employed, please send all necessary documents to the mailing address or email address below. The closing date for submitting applications is Friday, November 17, 2017.
1. Job Description
♦ Clerical Staff (Assistant to the Consul and Administration Section)
- Deal with consul and accounting work, secretarial work, facilitate communication and make other arrangements, and other matters related to the general affairs, etc.
♦ Driver and other related tasks as required
Drive the official vehicle, perform the duties of messenger, guard inside the consular office and assist the reception
2. Number of vacancies: A few vacancy (Clerical Staff: Availability limited , Driver: 1)
3. Qualification Requirements
♦ Khmer or Japanese national (those who legally stay on a long term basis)
♦ Capable of using a computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and internet browsers, etc.)
♦ For those who wish to be employed as a driver, must hold a passenger car driving license
*Applicants who hold at least N3 level of Japanese-Language Proficiency Test or equivalent Japanese ability are preferred.
4. Work Information
♦ Work location: Consular Office of Japan in Siem Reap (Work at the Consular Office which will be established in Siem Reap. Location will be announced later)
♦ Normal working hours: 5 days per week from Mondays to Fridays (excluding the holidays of the Embassy), (Actual working hours per day is 7 hours 45 minutes (starting times and closing times will be determined later)
♦ Salary will be determined based on the standard salaries in Cambodia and will be paid in US Dollars.
♦ Successful applicants will be employed from January 1, 2018.
5. How to apply
Please note the requirements in the following documents and send them to the Embassy of Japan or email to email@example.com by Friday, November 17, 2017.
- CV either in Japanese or English (a face photograph must be attached)
- Mention the preferred interview location: specify the place name, Phnom Penh or Siem Reap
- Copy of evidence of identity documents ( ID card or a substitute )
- Copy of documents certifying the academic records and work history
- Copy of passing certificate of Japanese-Language Proficiency Test
Address for submitting applications:
P.O Box 21, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Embassy of Japan ( Attn: Mr. Aoyama or Ms. Sakkal )
Tel: 023 217 161 ~ 4
Only those who pass the preliminary screening will be contacted for interview test.