Opportunities at ANZ Royal are exceptional for personal development and career growth. We offer long-term and international career opportunities, a competitive remuneration and benefits, a performance-based culture that stimulates growth, and heavy Investment in people development through ongoing training and personal coaching. We are now seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Position Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Phnom Penh
Position Purpose: The Relationship Manager - International Banking will have a strong focus on growing the existing customer base of Multi-National Companies and acquiring new customers to ensure effective business development for International Banking segment within ANZ Royal Bank Cambodia. Focus will also be to grow the Greater Mekong Region business by providing connectivity between ANZ touch points and customer supply chains.
• Grow the business through product volume, new client acquisition and increasing the number of products held per client.
• Develop and implement client strategies in conjunction with product partners and relevant parties to identify the right product and service opportunities.
• Ensure account strategies and structured call programs are developed and monitored for progress.
• Proactively develop and maintain a detailed understanding of client's business and financial needs (account planning).
• Ensure quality of portfolio through sound credit assessment, lending decisions and accurate account management.
• Develop effective working relationshps with overseas colleagues, product partners, and other business units to deliver seamless services to clients.
• Meet/exceed customer expectations through superior customer service.
• Keep abreast of key economic trends impacting the industries.
• Experience in managing a portfolio of Multi-National Corporate clients
• Fluency in English is a must, other language skills welcomed
• Qualifications in business, finance or marketing field is preferred
• Sound knowledge of lending, trade, market, deposit and cash management products and services
• Demonstrated ability in customer relationship management
• Strong sales skills, in particular the components of pricing, deal structuring, negotiation, and the resultant impact on overall profitability
• Strong financial analysis skills and ability to understand creditworthiness of complex businesses
• Understanding of economic climate and impact of country factors
• High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills
• Organizational, leadership and time management skills
Deadline of application: 08 December, 2014
To apply log on to http://anzroyal.com/en/About-Us/Careers/
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
For further information, please contact (+855) 23 999 000
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.
Those who make the journey almost 100km from Preah Vihear province’s capital Tbaeng Meanchey to the 11th century remains of Preah Khan Kompong Svay will be richly rewarded.