Opportunities at ANZ Royal are exceptional for personal development and career growth. We offer long-term and international career opportunities, competitive remuneration and benefits, a performance-based culture that stimulates growth, and heavy investment in people development through ongoing training and coaching. We are now seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Position Title: Relationship Manager
Position Purpose: The Relationship Manager - International Banking will have a strong focus on growing the existing customer base of Multi-National Companies and Financial Institutions and acquiring new customers to ensure effective business development for International Banking segment within ANZ Royal Bank Cambodia.
• Grow the business through product volume, new client acquisition & increasing the number of products held per client
• Develop and implement client strategies in conjunction with product partners and relevant parties to identify the right product and service opportunities
• Ensure account strategies and structured call programs are developed and monitored for progress
• Proactively develop, maintain a detailed understanding of clients business & financial needs (account planning)
• Ensure quality of portfolio through sound credit assessment, lending decisions & accurate account management
• Develop effective working relationships with overseas colleagues, product partners, and other business units to deliver seamless services to clients
• Meet/exceed customer expectations through superior customer service
• Keep abreast of key economic trends impacting the industries
• Experience in managing a portfolio of Multi-National Corporate clients and Financial Institutions
• Fluency in English is a must, other language skills welcomed, particularly Mandarin
• Qualifications in business, finance or marketing field is preferred
• Sound knowledge of lending, trade, market, deposit and cash management products and services
• Strong sales skills, in particular the components of pricing, deal structuring, negotiation, and the resultant impact on overall profitability
• Strong financial analysis skills and ability to understand creditworthiness of complex businesses
• Understanding of economic climate and impact of country factors
• High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills
• Organizational, leadership and time management skills
Deadline of application: 27 November, 2015
To view the job detail and apply for the role please log on to:
Kindly find our ANZ Royal Value Proposition by clicking on the link below:
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".