The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified Cambodian candidate to fill a position as described below:
Reporter: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Finding new and interesting news stories on a daily basis
• Interviewing sources, including high-ranking officials
• Translating official documents
• Writing stories in both English & Khmer
• Working as part of a bilingual team
• Respecting deadlines set by the editors
• Working under pressure
• 1-2 years reporting experience
• Bachelor’s in journalism or an equivalent degree or experience
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Native level Khmer fluency
• Very good written & spoken English
• Pleasant personality, positive attitude and open mind
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-confidence and strong work ethic
• Computer literacy (including Khmer Unicode)
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, expected salary and detailed CV with current photo, not later than 5:00pm on August 15th, 2017 to the Human Resources & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh Center, Building H, Unit 888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0) 23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.