The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking for a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as below:
Reporter: 1 position (Urgent)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Finding new and interesting news stories
• Interviewing sources, including high rank officials
• Translating official documents
• Writing stories in both English & Khmer
• Working as part of a bilingual team
• Respecting deadlines set by the editors
• Working under pressure
• 1-2 years reporting experience
• Bachelor’s in journalism or an equivalent degree
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Very good in written & spoken English
• Pleasant personality, positive attitude and open mind
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self confidence and hardworking
• Computer literacy (Khmer Unicode)
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.