Aide et Action (AEAI) is an international NGO, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. AEA International began its programs in 1981 and is now working in more than 20 countries across Africa, the Caribbean, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia and China to support the development of sustainable education projects with our belief in the universal right to a quality education. Each AEAI intervention is based around this ethos.
Activities in South East Asia and China (SEAC) started in 2001 with local partners and government agencies in Cambodia, Vietnam, Lao PDR, China and Myanmar, to enhance the quality of education as well as to facilitate improved access to it.
Request for Proposal
1. The Cambodian Consortium for Out of School Children (CCOOSC) has received a grant from the Educate A Child (EAC) fund to address diverse primary education needs across Cambodia. The programme is being implemented by 17 Implementation Partners from 1 June 2014 to 30 November 2017.
2. The Co-ordinating Partner, Aide et Action, Cambodia (AEAC) is now seeking all interested bidders to provide proposals for audit services of the programmes financial reports. The selected Audit Firm will verify that the expenditures claimed against the Grant covered by the agreement were incurred, accurately recorded and were eligible under the terms of the agreement.
3. The audit is expected to be in three stages covering the periods 1 June 2014 to 30 June 2015, 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016, and 1 July 2016 to 30 November 2017. Reports should be issued within two months of the period end.
4. The Firms must obtain a copy of the Request for Proposal which includes the Terms of Reference, by registering in person with AEAC at the address below during working hours (8:30 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday).
5. All proposals must be submitted to AEAC at the address below on or before 26th December 2014 at 5:00pm.Any enquiries should reach us by 4th December 2014. The technical proposals will be opened by the Bid Evaluation Committee after this date.
6. Name and Address:
NAME: Aide et Action, Cambodia
ADDRESS: No. 176, Street 208, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".